Media Contact: Beverley Golden
News and Information
The University of Texas at Tyler
903.566.7303 or 903.330 0495 (cell)
MEDIA ADVISORY: Woven Harmony Residence Program
Woven Harmony, the next performance of The University of Texas at Tyler R. Don Cowan Center season, will conduct a week-long residency program Sept. 30 – Oct. 3.
The residency program will conclude with a matinee performance at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 4.
The residency schedule and locations are as follows:
· 2 p.m. UT Tyler Cowan Center Art History Room
· 7 p.m. Volunteer Appreciation
· 8 a.m. Dermatology Associates
· 2 – 3:30 p.m. All Saints Episcopal School
· 12 – 2 p.m. Tyler Cancer Center
· 10 – 11 a.m. UT Tyler Cowan Center
Guitarist Robert Bluestone and his wife Rebecca Bluestone, an accomplished weaver, share a unique collaboration of classical guitar and woven tapestries.
Each using tightly strung handmade wooden instruments, they draw upon the subtleties of their individual discipline.
For more information, contact Beverley Golden, 903.566.7303 or Emily Battle, 903.565.5604.