UT Tyler Office of News and Information
UT Tyler Enrollment Services Center Now Open
November 1, 2010
The UT Tyler Enrollment Services Center is now open, Charlie Hutchins, assistant vice president for enrollment management, marketing and customer service, announced.
The center, located on the UT Tyler Administration Building’s second floor, gives students a centralized location to handle their admissions, financial aid and registrar needs at one, convenient place.
• Enrollment services staff will be knowledgeable in all three areas, eliminating the need for students to shuffle through stations or visit unnecessary offices.
• Students are to present their Patriot Power identification card each time they request service at the center regarding specific student record information.
• Students may use the self-service computer station across from the center to print their bills and class schedules or make payments online.
• Hours are 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
• Contact is 903.566.7180 and firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are encouraged to use the University Center entrance to visit the one-stop center.
University officials’ goal is to redirect traffic for the one-stop center through the University Center, rather than the Administration Building.
For more information, contact Pam Morrow, project manager, 903.566.7205 or PMorrow@uttyler.edu.