Lost and Found Items at UT Tyler Police Department
February 2, 2010
The UT Tyler University Police Department has numerous unclaimed items from last year in its Lost and Found area, Mike Medders, chief of police, announced.
Items maintained in Lost and Found are:
- Books, notebooks and planners
- Sunglasses, prescription eyewear
- Cell phones
- Radios, Walkmans, MP3 players
- Sports equipment
- Computer equipment
- Other miscellaneous items
Unclaimed/unprocessed property has been posted on the police department’s Web site at http://www.uttyler.edu/police/UnclaimedItems.htm.
If you believe one of the items belongs to you, please contact Michael Seale, lost and found/evidence officer, 903.566.7060, with the item number and detailed description of the item.
Property may be picked up Sunday through Wednesday 6 a.m. – 4 p.m., or by appointment with Medders, 903.566.7393; or Robert Burgett, lieutenant, 903.566.7209.
The following is the department’s Lost and Found policy:
- Unclaimed items are maintained for 60 days before disposition.
- Lost and Found does not accept clothing, including coats and jackets.
- Food and drink containers are usually discarded.
For lost UT Tyler ID cards, contact the cashier’s office, 903.566.7227.
For additional information, contact Seale, 903.566.7060; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.uttyler.edu/police/LostFound.htm.