Bestsellers Available at UT Tyler Muntz Library
A collection of best-selling books are now available for checkout over the holiday break
at the UT Tyler Robert Muntz Library, Jeanne Pyle, Muntz Library director, announced.
“You will find this selection in the student lounge area of the library,” Pyle said. “We are featuring a selection of bestsellers in fiction as well as nonfiction. The books were brought to the library on a book lease plan, and generous gift donations made the collection possible. Members of the library staff chose the initial titles for the collection based on popularity, appeal to readers and variety of genres.”
A sample of titles includes:
- Kinky Friedman’s You can Lead a Politician to Water, but You Can’t Make Him Think: Ten Commandments for Texas Politics
- Orson Scott Card’s Invasive Procedures
- Bill Clinton’s Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World
- Billy Crystal’s 700 Sundays; and
- Catherine Coulter’s Point Blank.
“We invite the UT Tyler community to come browse the collection and check out the books,” Pyle added.
For more information, contact Pyle, 903.566.7351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.