Cowan Center Releases 2006-07 Events
The UT Tyler R. Don Cowan Fine and Performing Arts Center has released its 2006-07 season. Events and dates are:
- Jeff Foxworthy, Sept. 23.
- George H. W. Bush, Nov. 30.
- Red, White & Tuna, April 3 and 4.
- Mystery Special, to be announced soon.
Performing Arts Series:
- 100 Years of Broadway, Oct. 7.
- Savion Glover: Classical Savion, Nov. 2.
- Hal Holbrook in Mark Twain Tonight, Jan. 13.
- Ballet Hispanico, Feb. 1.
- Pirates of Penzance, April 11.
- Soweto Gospel Choir, April 23.
- “Man of La Mancha”, Nov. 9.
- Disney’s “Aida” by Tim Rice & Elton John, Feb. 22.
- I Can’t Stop Loving You: The Music of Ray Charles, March 23.
- New Orleans Jazz Orchestra, Oct. 26.
- Mark O’Connor’s Hot Swing, Feb. 8.
Arts in Education for Schools
- “The Wizard of Oz” American Family Theater, April 27.
For more information, visit www.cowancenter.org or call the UT Tyler Cowan Center box office, 903.566.7424.