State Property and Equipment
Texas Government Code 403, Subchapter L establishes the current guidelines for property accounting and responsibility. These laws impose upon the University and each employee responsibility for the care and proper use of all state property.
The Inventory section in Financial Services provides various services to the campus community, as listed below.
- Tags equipment as it is received by departments
- Coordinates and monitors the annual physical inventory process and audits the reports submitted by University departments
- Monitors equipment transactions and maintains equipment inventory records
- Assists departments with the equipment disposal process
- Reconciles inventory records to the University's accounting records and the State property accounting records
Questions should be
Brenda Bowie at (903) 566-7409 or email@example.com.
Office of Financial
3900 University Blvd, ADM 123
Tyler, TX 75799