University Health Clinic
How to Refill Your Prescription
- Call the pharmacy phone number on your prescription label.
- You should have your prescription in hand and follow the directions on the automated pharmacy refill system or speak with the pharmacy staff.
- If you are requesting a refill from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler's Pharmacy and you would like for your prescription to be delivered to the University Health Clinic you will need to speak to the pharmacy staff so that they can label your prescription to be delivered.
- If the pharmacy informs you that there are no prescription refills remaining, they will either request that you call your provider or they will send an electronic fax to the provider requesting the refill.
- If you are instructed to call the provider, you may either leave a message for the nurse or call to schedule an appointment if necessary.
University Health Clinic 3310 Patriot Drive Tyler, Tx 75701